University of Salford, Salford
Our wide variety of venues means we can cater for events from 10 to 1000. At the University of Salford we pride ourselves on offering competitive pricing with a friendly, professional and flexible service.
The University of Salford has an extensive range of venues available, the largest of which are our two halls: Maxwell Hall and Peel Hall. Maxwell Hall is magnificently sized with theatre style seating for 1020 people, and Peel Hall is an elegant Victorian building providing tiered theatre style seating for 300. In addition to these, we also have meeting, lecture and boardrooms available:
• The Old Fire Station: houses a meeting room with seating for up to 100 and three small boardrooms for between 8 and 14 people.
• Mary Seacole Building: this purpose built building has a maximum capacity of 300 and offers a series of breakout rooms which can also be hired.
• MediaCityUK: this outstanding facility boasts cutting-edge technology. The space has multiple conference rooms offering high performance equipment and advanced technology.
• Chapman Building: the major extension and refurbishment of the Chapman Building has seen the 1960s building completely transformed into a stylish and modern space with excellent green credentials
• Gateway Building: facilities will include a theatre, recording and photography studios, café areas, performance and rehearsal spaces, computer suites and lecture theatres.
We understand the importance of choice and quality when it comes to event catering, and our aim is to provide menus to suit all tastes and dietary requirements. Our catering team have designed menus to suit all events and budgets, ranging from light working lunches to delicious buffets.
During the summer months we have a range of accommodation which is centred around Peel Park. The Leisure Centre, with its swimming pool, gymnasium and games courts are within close proximity. Two rooms have been adapted and are suitable for people with disabilities. Car parking is also available on site.
> Constantine Court: 82 ensuite rooms with a shared kitchen and social space in each house.
> Horlock Court: 168 single rooms with shared kitchen, social and bathroom facilities.
Castle Irwell Student Village
In addition to the rooms located in the centre of the campus we also have several self catering flats and houses on the outskirts of the campus. Castle Irwell student village provides a combination of accommodation and sport facilities, with the following benefits:
> Over 1000 single bedrooms either in houses of 11 or flats or 6
> Shared kitchen, bathroom and social facilities
> Discounted rates for long stay groups
> Laundry and drying facilities on site
> Extensive sports facilities on site
|Summer Vacation: 10.07.17 to 25.08.17||All Year Daytime: 0900 to 1700|
|Please note: This table is for guidance only and the details may change depending on the dates required.|