Goldsmiths, University of London, London
Goldsmiths, just 7 minutes from Central London by train offers a variety of lecture theatres, period boardrooms, classrooms, an orangery and a council chamber all equipped with the latest AV equipment that are available to hire for conferences, meetings, concerts, recitals, exhibitions and filming.
The Great Hall
Is one of the foremost acoustic venues in London and used frequently by orchestras. It can seat up to 580 people in the auditorium and 140 in the balconies.
- Total capacity 720 with balconies included
- Suitable for large plenary sessions
- Adaptable space used for concerts, award ceremonies, and filming
The Ian Gulland Lecture Theatre
Is the largest lecture theatre in Goldsmiths, leading out into a large foyer space, perfect for exhibitions and receptions.
- Maximum capacity of 290
- Leads into the Ian Gulland Foyer space, bathed in natural sunlight
- Facilities include high quality video, data projection and dual slide projection
Professor Stuart Hall Building - Lecture Theatres and Atrium
Opened in 2010, this modern building, overlooking the College Green, is a very flexible event space, offering:
- 250 and a 120 seater lecture theatre
- Weston Atrium, suitable for catered receptions and exhibitions
- Numerous breakaway rooms which range in capacity from 8 to 70 delegates
From July to early September, there are 394en suite bedrooms available. This makes Goldsmiths an ideal venue for summer schools, residential conferences, group and individual accommodation lets.
|Summer Vacation: 29.06.17 to 08.09.17||All Year Daytime: 0900 to 1700|
|Please note: This table is for guidance only and the details may change depending on the dates required.|